Thursday, April 21, 2022 / by Brad Brethouwer
Latest Q1 Real Estate Market Stats
So far, the first quarter of 2022 has been very strong and active.
Today I’ll update you on what’s happened in the Dane County real estate market in the first quarter of 2022.
The market is off to a great start, but you have to look closely at the areas you want to buy or sell in because that's not a blanket statement for all of Dane County. I've seen things go crazy in most areas, but there have also been some slowdowns in other areas. Here are the Q1 stats for Dane County:
- There are currently 964 active properties, including accepted offers and pendings. 373 of those properties have no offers.
- There were 892 new listings.
- There were 1,334 total sales.
- The average days on market was 30 days.
- The average sale price was $400,000.
- The list-to-sale price ratio was 102%.
If you have any questions, reach out to me by phone or email. I look forward to hearing from you.