In Sun Prairie:
– The number of sales dropped from 95 to 72.
– The average sale price increased by 11% from $264,000 to $295,000.
– The average days on market increased from 32 to 33 days.
– The number of sales decreased from 494 to 457.
– The average sale price increased 7.5% from $286,000 to $309,000.
– The average days on market decreased from 37 to 29 days.
As you can see, sales are mostly down, but home values are up.
If you have any more questions about our market or are thinking of buying or selling a home soon, please feel free to reach out to me. I would love to help you.