Friday, October 29, 2021 / by Brad Brethouwer
Here is a quick update on the Sun Prairie and DeForest area markets.
Today I'll give you an update on the Sun Prairie and DeForest area real estate markets. It's still a seller's market, but you can find pockets where the days on market are longer than average, and buyers have more opportunity to negotiate an offer. Some pockets also have widely varying price ranges. DeForest-Windsor
- 52 active properties at $399,000 median sales price
- 49 properties under contract at $389,000 median sales price
- Average days on market: 34
- 23 properties sold at $398,000 median sales price
- 52 active properties at $414,000 median sales price
- Average days on market for active properties: 35
- 103 properties under contract at $299,000 median sales price
- Average days on market: 22
- 70 properties sold at $337,400 median sales price
I anticipate that this seller’s market will slow down as we near Christmas, but it should ramp up again a couple of weeks into next year. In 2022 we should see prices rise even more because of continued low inventory. If you're thinking of getting into the market, or if you have any questions, reach out to us or check out our website.