Tuesday, November 24, 2020 / by Brad Brethouwer
What’s Been Happening in Real Estate?
As we head into spring, I wanted to bring you the latest numbers for our market through February 2020. Here’s what you need to know.
Here’s your market update through February 2020 as compared to February 2019. These are the latest numbers you need to know:
- Sales are down 67% from February 2019
- Average sale price is up 9% to $335,000
- Average days on market is seven days longer than last year.
- Sales remained flat at 43
- The average value is up 11% to $298,000
- Days on market is down by 13
- Sales are down 29%
- The average value is down 15% to $397,000
- Homes are taking seven days longer to sell on average
- Total sales are up 5%
- The average value is up 6% to $319,000
- Average days on the market remained flat at 54 days
If you have questions about any of these areas or real estate in general, don’t hesitate to reach out via phone or email. I look forward to hearing from you.